Geotargeting & Geofencing
With ever-increasing advancements in smartphone technology, mobile devices are incredibly valuable as a marketing tool for business owners. Using the most advanced location-based mobile advertising technology, eComFueled Geofencing allows your company to target your ads to a potential customer based on their physical location. We can build and position your geofences exactly where your customers are, not where you think they might be.
Geotargeting takes geo fencing one step further. It targets a user’s precise location and if that user meets specific criteria determined by you, fires off display ads based on that user’s exact location. Ads can be directed to a landing page your website where more detailed messaging can be delivered including calls to action (CTAs) that generate leads and ultimately sales.
The Benefits Of A Geofencing Campaign Include:
- Pinpoint Accuracy
- Incomparable Scalability
- Location File Import And Export Capability
- Granular Localization Via Custom Geofence Shapes And Sizes
- Variable Recency (Instant – 30 days)
- Retargetting of customers who visit or commute through your geofenced location
- Off-line or “last mile” conversions tracking to measure your campaign’s effectiveness
Geotargeting Allows You To:
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through your business’s location
- Leverage targeted campaigns only to customers within a predetermined physical proximity to your business
- Track off-line or “last mile” conversions in order to measure your advertising success within your conversion zones
Geotargeting and Geofencing is the best way for you to target and engage with the specific customers who are shopping for your products or services. With the precise and accurate data you obtain, you can measure the effectiveness of your online marketing campaign as well as your online marketing spend.
Call us to talk about add-ons that can increase your online presence.